Since I got engaged, I promised to turn this mini journal to a bulletin of prayers for our upcoming wedding — because with all these changes we are facing, definitely we need your prayers ;)
With less than five months to spare, we now have:
1. Booked major suppliers;
2. Got our customized wedding bands;
3. Finally decided on who will make my gown; and
4. Scheduled a pre marriage counseling at CEFAM.
For the next three months, we plan to accomplish the following through God’s grace and provision:
1. Finalize the invites and be able to start sending it through mail;
2. Start prepping party needs and favors, with heaps of help from girlfriends;
3. Dresses/gowns for family members;
4. Set aside (more) funds for home building;
Aside from all this list that needs checking, I think what’s more important progress is that I am able to be more open with Ef, especially with my panic attacks and fears. And to be able to pray for all these fears and frustrations. To be honest, I am having a hard time being like Ef, who seems to be very cool as a cucumber, and rely everything to faith.
And that is my prayer request for this month — that I’ll be truly confident that God will pave the way and make things happen.